If You Want To Set Caller Tune In Jio. So today in this article we learn how to set caller tune in jio. Setting a unique caller tune adds a touch of personalization to your Jio mobile experience. If you also want to set your favorite song in your caller tune, then in this article you will be told how to set caller tune in Jio sim users. To set the caller tune, follow the step-by-step instructions given below so that you too can stand out in the crowd.
What is a Caller Tune?
Callertune, also known as ringback tune. callertune is the song or tune that plays when someone calls you, this tone plays in the phone of the caller, with the help of this caller can be easily identified you and a good callertune Entertains too caller.
Benefits of Setting a Caller Tune in Jio
If we talk benefits of keep caller tune in Jio then it tells about your personality and reflects your interests and with the help of this you can be easily identified.
Step-by-Step Guide: How to Set Caller Tune in Jio Sim
In Jio, you can set callertune in many ways, mainly these two methods are:
Method 1: Using the JioSaavn App
If you like listening to music and also want to set a nice song as your caller tune, then you can set your favorite song or tone with the help of JioSaavn app. Here’s how to set it up:
- Download and install JioSaavn app from Google Play Store or App Store.
- Open the app and sign in to your Jio account with your mobile number.
- Open music library and choose your favorite song or tune
- When you find the tune or song, click on the “Set as JioTune” option.
- Follow the prompts to confirm your selection and voila! Your caller tune has been set.
Method 2: Using SMS
If you want to set caller tune with the help of SMS in Jio in a very simple way, then follow the steps given below:
- Open your messaging app and create a new message
- Then write “JT” on this number 56789 and send it
- You’ll get an SMS with full detail on how to browse and choose your caller tune.
- To complete your choice, respond with the proper code and adhere to the prompts.
- You will get a message when the callertune is set, after that your tune will be activated.
Tips for Choosing the Perfect Caller Tune
Selecting a great caller tune can be a creative and enjoyable task. You can go through the following steps to choose a good caller tune:
- First consider choosing your favorite songs and tunes
- The caller tune should reflect your personality or mood.
- Think about the preferences of your callers.
- Explore different tones to choose your callertune, choose the one that suits you best.
Jio’s caller tune feature is a fantastic way to customise your phone and make a memorable impact on callers. Using the JioSaavn app, SMS, or any other manner, the procedure is easy and lucrative. So feel free to peruse the wide music collection and select the ideal caller tune to suit your own sense of style. Prepare to hum a little melody into every incoming call!
You Can Also Read:
Frequently Asked Questions About Set Caller Tune In Jio
How much does it cost to set a caller tune in Jio?
Jio Tunes is free for which no charge is required.
Can I change my caller tune frequently?
Yes, you can change 3 times in a month for the free version of My Jio and 1 time in a month for the free versions of JioSaavn. And in Pro version of JioSaavn, you can change unlimited times.
Will my caller tune work for all callers?
Yes, its work for all callers.
What if I want to deactivate my caller tune?
SMS “STOP” to 155223 your caller tune will be deactivated
Are there any limitations on the length of the caller tune?
Yes, the Caller Tune Maximum length for a ringtone is 30 seconds.